ALOE VERA AND GREEN TEA 1 litre
Suggested use: Dilute 1 tbsp into a litre of filtered water and drink throughout the day OR 1 capful, in the morning, straight from the bottle.
ALOE VERA AND GREEN TEA IS HELPFUL AS A SUPPLEMENT IN THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
Digestive problems, high blood pressure, inflammation.
Available!Please login to purchase products
In response to demand for a liquid formulation for people suffering from throat problems, as well as those reluctant to take tablets, including children, House of Health has produced Green Tea and Aloe Vera. This formula combines the therapeutic properties of aloe vera, which is beneficial in dealing with many digestive ailments with the potent antioxidant properties of green tea.
Aloe vera, which has been used for centuries as a laxative, has several distinct healing properties. It has the ability to kill certain bacteria, fungi and viruses, and it dilates the capillaries, increasing blood supply. The protein in aloe vera contains eighteen of the twenty amino acids found in the human body.
Green tea benefits the body in many ways:
• It is 20 times more potent as an antioxidant than vitamin E
• Offers protection from radiation
• Inhibits tumour cell growth and prevents spontaneous and chemically induced development of cancer
• Is active against foodborne pathogenic bacteria and cavity-inducing bacteria
• Assists in cholesterol and body-fat lowering activity
• Has a regulatory effect on blood pressure
• Lowers blood glucose and normalises release of insulin
• Regulates the bowels
Research has also shown a correlation between the intake of green tea and reduced evidence of cardiovascular disease, liver disease, and cancer of the lungs, stomach and skin.
When packed it contains the following per 50 ml:
Aloe Vera 400 mg
Green Tea 300 mg
|Dimensions||80 x 80 x 225 cm|